Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just the park...and train

Last Friday, the girls did not have school...and Roger was out of town in Japan.  So, I deceided to take them to one of the big parks in town...just down the road from us.  It is called Century Park.  We packed a lunch and rented a bike (Abby and I really got our excercise pettling it around) and walked around.  We saw a bunch of brides getting pictures taken and made some friends. 










Afterwards, I took the girls on the maglev train to the Pudong airport to meet Roger.  The train is cool...it took us 8 minutes to get to the airport...the same trip took over 45 minutes for our driver to meet us out there.  At max speed, the train was at 431 km/hr (268 mi/hr).  It was fine until the train passed us coming from the opposite direction...felt like we hit a brick wall.






No comments:

Post a Comment