Yesterday was Mid Autumn Festival in China. Even after being here, I am not for sure what that means. I know that you can eat Moon Cakes and watch fire works...and I think it is kinda like our Thransgiving. Other than that, I am not sure. The kids and Roger had the day off. Since we were trying to help Roger get over his jet leg (just returned from US the night before), we deceded to go out to lunch and then spend the afternoon at the Shanghai Ocean Aquarim.
We have often run into other people taking pictures of our girls. It is becase they stick out with the blond hair. This particular day, the Chinese man asked if he might take the kids picture (usually are not asked) and asked if his kids could be in the picture as well. Claire refused to get in the picture...I deceided to snap one as well! As you can see they became fast friends!!!
Pictures inside the ocean aquarim.
No comments:
Post a Comment