Friday, September 3, 2010

Trip to Tian Zi Fang

...Or whatever it is called....
Roger and I set off to visit the French Concession today (kids in school...Roger took the day off).  However, after driving around for 1 hour, we settled on this.  Not sure if it is part of the French Concession (in Puxi) or not.  However, it turned out to be the place that I visited with some woman I met earlier this week.  Small world!  I took Roger back to where we ate lunch earlier this week to a place called "New York Style Steak and Burger".  He really enjoyed it...he should, we met the chief/owner and he was definetly a "New Yorker"!.


This area was just a bunch of alley ways full of little art stores and jewerly/clothing stores.  Of course, I got lost trying to find the restaurant.  We did find a custom made shoe store.  Roger got fitted for a pair of shoes since he has such a hard time finding shoes that actually fit him well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment